Collected works of Claude Hillinger Volume 2
This collection of important Claude Hillinger essays covers a range of key issues, including the following:
- How the fractional reserve system and complex derivatives caused the Global Financial Crisis
- Why economics has never became a progressive empirical science leading to a growing body of well substantiated empirical regularities as well as reaching agreement as to their explanation
- The relation of Keynes’ theory of employment to business cycle theory
- The disequilibrium dynamics of the balance of payments and their relation to “the dollar cycle”
- A reformulation of the quantity theory of money, and
- How a more comprehensive system of accounts would enable a drastic simplification in the construction of economic models.
You will have the option to download this book in PDF.